Monday, March 19, 2007

Tired...

Went back to hometown last Saturday morning…by the time I reached home, it’s already in the afternoon. I was very tired and sleepy…slept late the night before…so, naturally becomes pig straight away when reached home. After had enough sleep…woke up…cleaned up myself…then head to meet my fren already…hehe…
Mum nagged me for wearing sexy that day…hehe…forced me to bring a jacket along…well…I’m a good daughter…I brought it with me in the end.

Met my fren and her little sister, chatted a while… then went to bookstore to get my book…”The Alchemist” by Coelho Paulo. Well, I have never read the author’s book before but was recommended by my fren, I went online…searched for his books…find that this book’s introduction quite interesting…

After that, went to meet an old fren of mine…hehe…he brought me to a café, not bad the environment…took a photo of a corner of the café that caught my eye…will upload it next time…we chatted…hhmm…all the old memories…I was so so naïve last time…haha…some truth has been revealed that night…hahaha…it doesn’t matter anymore…its already in the past…time can’t turn back!!

Next day…woke up very early…went here and there…afternoon-guess what? Can’t take it anymore…sleep again!!! Haha…Then, evening…came back to Singapore already…

Now…here am I…in the office…steal some time for blogging… :P



No comments: