Saturday, April 14, 2007

Change...

There's alot of things happened these few days...long stories though...I had tendered letter to this current company..going to a new company....new job prospect...seriously...for the first time....I can't wait to start the new job...I can feel the excitement!!! yay!!
I'm going to miss Jean alot!!! she has been my guidance, my supporter, my nagging shoulder!!! haha...
I went to watch Mr. Bean movie last night...first time watch movie in Sg...well.....small cinema..but I enjoyed myself alot...its funny..its not logical..as usual...hahaha...but Mr. Bean look older than the last movie...I'm wondering...when will the third movie? Anyone will replace him? I hope not...just leave it like that...Rowan Atkinson is the only Mr. Bean...

3 comments:

leewen said...

wow, so fast can get a new job.
SG nice?
if nice, i come over to look for U lar.

Any story i miss out?

Charlene Ng said...

have fun on ur first day ! :)

blur_gal said...

hahaha....sg? oklar...
come lar...lee wen...
u missed out alot!! never able to catch up with u!!!