Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy...happy...

I had a beautiful morning today...I finally get in touch with one long lost friend!!! haha....dissappear himself to the US then just lost contact!! So nice to get him back!! I miss him a lot!! Miss talking crap with him....haha....now we can continue doing so....

Now i miss u, Hiromi !!! We haven been chatted for a period...there's alot of things I wanna tell u...haha....how are u lately?

New place, new colleagues, new gossips...haha...one of my coll just asked me, "why are u here in the first place?" Well, after chatting then only realised we both came here because of the same reason and we are facing the same problem...well...just her's has been years ago...mine still fresh and unsure...

3 comments:

leewen said...

:P u dun miss me mer

blur_gal said...

I miss u too!!! muackks!!

leewen said...

now OCTOBER liao ler..
dun be so lazy.. dun update your blog.