Sunday, April 13, 2008

So long...so long!!!

Hahahaha.....I have so freaky long have not update my blog!! So sorry my frens!! especially to Lee Wen....so sorry!!
I have been working in this company for a year now.....wah!! can't believe i can sustained such a hectic working environment for so long....should thanks to all my coll...they have been a great buddy and working mate!!! There's hell lot of politics here....but not so much in my dept....phewww!! One thing I hate about is to visit the jobsite....one time I visit...there's a lot of negative issues, go away...don't come near me!!! haahahaha....but I do met quite a lot of nice ppl there.....
About my life....there was a lot of ups and downs...but i still manage to pull it over... :)
So long never blog...i have been forgotten about blogging!! haha.....its fun to blog again!! yea!!
I want to get a laptop ASAP!!! hahaha....IT grad student are useless without a pc!! hahaha......any recommendation? DELL ok?

No comments: